Wednesday, June 1, 2011

You still have a chance....

Pure Lavender Shea Butter
Eucalyptus-Lime Exfoliating Sugar Scrub


As much as I would love to keep these delicious treats for myself, I hope to give these away soon.  The contest to win these full size spalicious items made by Strawberry Hedgehog has been extended.

Here is what you have to do: 
On facebook you will need to like Strawberry Hedgehog's page and itsok2bgreen's page, then share the pages on your facebook wall! Already like both pages...no prob! Just share the pages on your facebook wall.  The person with the most "shares" on their wall and the most friends to like the above pages will win the amazing treat or I will have to give it to myself for my birthday on June 11th.  So just 10 more days to win!

I hope you will do everything to keep me from giving myself a spalicious present....

Strawberry Hedgehog's interview

~Deanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...