Tuesday, August 2, 2011

what did you do for the summer???




I thought I would take a minute and apologize for the sparseness of my posts as of late.  For those of you who have read my bio, you know I am back in school for Environmental Management and Environmental Science.  I ended up taking a heavier load than I anticipated this summer.....don't ask why! I ask myself everyday what was I thinking????

However between studies I have been doing some green DIY projects that will become some posts soon.  Whenever I get stumped or tired of studying I clear my brain either with some exercise or projects....projects usually win!

So don't leave me now....have some patience and please feel free to share me on your profile on facebook.  I am in need of some followers.
Show me some love select this link for my facebook page itsok2bgreen and select the like button

 
 Thanks Deanne







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...