Wednesday, August 3, 2011

discoloration what...no way!

Do you have any skin discoloration?  Have you tried everything?  So have I!!

During the last month of my pregnancy with my son some skin discoloration began to appear on my face.  It concentrated in two locations; left side starting from just above my eye moving down slightly past my cheek bone then move slightly inward just past the corner of my eye, then on the right side just above my temporal region down past my cheek bone then move slightly inward past the corner of my eye.
They look like a bunch of freckles are trying to merge together.  No matter the about of broad spectrum sun screen I wear I still tan very dark and this discoloration gets even darker!

They are not super noticeable but noticeable enough.  When I am outside but in the shade it looks like I have bruises and it makes my skin look very dull and odd.  Nine years later I have tried multiple products under $100 from Mary Kay to Avon and many other organic and non-organic products.  Honestly they all charge too much by over promising and under delivering!  As much fun and irresponsible as it is to blow my hard earned cash on expensive crap, I just cannot in good sense do it.

The other day I found Alba's newest item Alba Advanced with a price range a girl on a budget like me can afford.  I am combing through the long list of ingredients trying to decipher any hidden chemicals.  However I am very pleased about this:
Standards
• Hypo-allergenic
• 100% Vegetarian Ingredients
• No: Animal Testing, Artificial Colors, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Methyl Sulfate.

So starting on the 1st of August I took a picture of my face just after washing it before bed.  Applied as instructed, which by the way the product is so creamy it does not take more than a pea size to cover your entire face and neck.  Every 7 days I am going to take an update picture and share my results in about two or three weeks.

Can't wait to share the results!
~Deanne


1 comment:

TheVeganHaven said...

Love Alba! Can't wait to see the results, what a great experiment! I'm sure we'll all be impressed if it works as awesome as their other products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...