Friday, July 8, 2011

Got Mold?




I can't say I have used this concoction on a mold problem like this but I have used it for moldy areas like the bathroom.
  • Vinegar
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract
  • Tea Tree Oil
Vinegar: poor right into a spray bottle no extra water spray on leave for 1 hr wipe away
Grapefruite Seed Extract: use 10 drops of it per 1 cup of water leave on do not wash away
Tea Tree Oil: 1 teaspoon per 1 cup of water leave on do not rinse but scrub

After the mold is gone I spray the area again for good measure to make sure all the mold colonies have been killed.

I have used each of these and each has worked wonders an all types of mold.  Be sure when dealing with mold you wear a face mask because as you clean you are causing some of it to be airborne.  You will end up inhaling it, yuck!  Not good!

~Deanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...