Thursday, June 9, 2011

Switch from AAA to Better World Club


Switch from AAA to Better World Club!
You will be so glad you did! They are not influence by automobile companies, they put the customer and the environment first!  I got rid of AAA long ago and now that I have found Better World Club I am getting the coverage. They provide all the same things AAA provides but with the environment in mind including eco-traveling options.  Plus they cover your bicycle too! Nice for us bike riders, especially those of us who use our bike to get to work, and/or run errands.  I want an insurance company who not just covers my goods, but cares about the planet too.  Again it is a consumer thing, when we talk with our money companies change to conform to us.  It is time we demand more from our manufacturers and companies that includes insurance too!
~Deanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...