Thursday, May 26, 2011

What you don't know you can not change!


Sometimes I feel like ignorance would be bliss, that knowing too much just makes the mind go all crazy!  But then I think how can we change things that impact our health, our lives, our future if we do not know about them.  I started this blog because I am passionate about the environment and how we impact it and how the decisions we make on the environment impact each other's health and future.  I know that I can get pretty black and white some say even harsh.  My hope is that you see I just want you to know what is going on in the world and how it impacts our lives, our health, our environment, our kids, our future.  I hope you will continue to find my posts informative, odd, goofy, witty and fun, most of all a resource. 

We can not change what we do not know!

~Deanne

Decisions are like a pebble we find on the beach they may be small but have an impact.  When we take that pebble throw it in the water it creates ripples, those ripples may travel far or may travel close but they travel.  The ripples will have a positive or negative effect on everything they come in contact with.  Our environment works the same, our decisions we make impacts us all.  We think the things we do only will impact us directly but it they all have a cause and effect.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...