Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kale Chips


I finally made me and Evan (my son) some Kale chips!  So yummmm!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grab some organic kale, wash rinse dry tear into pieces remove stems
Throw it in a bowl, I find using a bowl first to coat the kale much easier than putting on the pan.
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 teaspoon of sea salt (I was a bit more generous with the salt)
put seasoned kale chips on a cookie sheet, I lined mine with parchment paper
bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until the edges brown not burnt

I like to add chili powder with the salt for some spice.  Get creative with it spice it up!

These pass the kid test, what a way to get some yummy goodness into your body and your kid's body.












































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...