Sunday, May 8, 2011

Is it green yet?


Awesome this makes me want to throw off my shoes and run threw the luscious grass and fields of green!

I have said it before, pesticides and herbicides contain carcinogenic chemicals in them.  They have been linked to a variety of cancers and ADD/ADHD.  Really do I need to say more?  Okay I will then!

Not only are you spraying your grass but you are now putting it right into our drinking water.  Plus, as Nemo said, all drains lead to the ocean.  That includes the storm drains on your street buddy!  When these chemicals hit lakes, streams and ocean they cause a "dead" zone.  Leaving it susceptible to toxic algae to form increasing toxic green house gases to disburse into the air.  Fun, glad you need that damn green yard!  Get some exercise for about an hour by manually getting rid of weeds.  Better yet by organic versions.

Check out this link to find organic service providers by state!

Do us all a favor, stop the use of pesticides!

Peace Love and Happiness!
I believe we are not just here to occupy the Earth but left in charge of its care to pass on to our children and their children.  We are only borrowing from our children's future!

Deanne
see my previous post on toxic chemicals for more solutions



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...