Sunday, March 27, 2011

This is the best website ever.....

Preseve Mail-Back Pack

I am always on the look out for the newest and greatest idea when it comes to recycling.  I happened upon this product when I was buying new toothbrushes.  Cut to several months later, I love these brushes!  Yesterday I picked up a couple more but it was in different packaging.  So excited, I looked the website up......joy, happy dance, leaps and back flips. 

Large Paper Cutting Board

Too much plastic is thrown out without being recycled and too many products are being made out of virgin material.  We have tons and I mean tons of waste heading to the landfills that should not, it should be reused!  Soda bottles, Soda cans, plastic waste bins; nothing should be virgin material/plastic it all should be made from recycled material.  Come on America!


Blue recycling bin

Deanne



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...