Saturday, March 12, 2011

Are you a wino like me? Not like that geez....

Recycled Wine Bottles At Buenos Aires Restaurant Ceiling Photo

Bored, need a new project?  How about save every stinking wine bottle you ever drink?  I thought this was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Recycled wine bottles into a ceiling.  So I thought what else could you use wine bottles for....

  1. How about turning the bottles into a window?
  2. How about getting a glass cutter, taking the top off, sandblast it or use etching material then turn it into a candle holder?
  3. Or follow same directions as #2 but cut out a hole in the bottom too and install lamp parts and turn it into a hanging lamp?

I am seriously going to save the bottles for some project in the near future.  Currently I am saving them for a friends wedding she is using them for something cool.  You will just have to wait!

Deanne


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...