Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wish lists and want lists....a girl can dream!

Well hello there friend!  It has been a long long time....out of sight but not out of mind.  With this wonderful change in the weather, makes me dream of updating my closet.  I haven't updated my closet in years...I feel guilty buying new things when I really don't need it.  So I have found me some guilt free eco-friendly and animal cruelty free items that make me rather happy to support such a wonderful industry....and support my need to shop.


I saw these pictures on pinterest and fell in love with the style.  I set out to find the items in an eco-friendly version.
Fashion Freax


^^^Mass produced, non-ecofriendly versions above ^^^





Here are the items I found and a few accessories in more of an ecofriendly manner:
   Oversized Sweater: IN STOCK Lakeside Sweater in navy and metallic silver. Small. Lightweight Knit Pullover Sweater with a Batwing Sleeve.
MelissaRenePrice

 
Tomiffy via Etsy
Madden Girl Zerge Cognac Vegan Boot

Alternative Apparel





 
deLILAH in wine

Silver Poppy Flower Earrings
We-Wood


Enjoy....I would love nothing more than to find these in my mailbox or under the Christmas tree this year, I have been very very good!  I hope you will find non-ecofriendly items on pinterest and attempt to buy some ecofriendly versions instead.  I would love to hear from you regarding some of your favorite ecofriendly clothing.
 
~Deanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...