Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lab grown meat...






I am all for doing what we can to save the planet but this made me think heaven I am not a meat eater....

Lab grown meat would cut emissions related to meat production (the conventional way grow it kill it) by 96%.  Would you eat lab grown meat?  One of the reasons I cut back and stopped eating meat is the environmental impact growing animals for food does on our planet.  Be leave it or not far more damage than automobiles.  However I would be a bit scared what they would be putting in this lab grown version.  They already put tons of chemicals, steroids and antibiotics into non-organic meat who knows what they would do with that. 

Like I said I am all for doing what we can to save the environment for our health, the health of our kids and their kids but that is freaky!

~Deanne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...