Sunday, June 5, 2011

Protein Shakes



If you have become a vegetarian and/or are an avid athlete or just work out a lot.  These are some great resources to some yummy protein shakes.  I like to supplement with protein shakes.....well lets face it as we get older we lose muscle mass and muscle just keeps our skin nice a taught and our rears upward facing instead of merging into our upper thigh making a uni-butt-thigh thing!

I have chosen many vegan protein shakes in this list because whey and other dairy protein just makes me bloat.  Frankly, I just don't like dairy....dang it!  I enjoy many of the Vega product line the most but have tried many others too.  I am not suggesting any of these as a meal replacement but as an addition to your daily supplement intake.


Enjoy! ~Deanne

Vega my personal fav!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...